Help For Trustees In Nevada Trust Administration

When the settlor of a trust becomes incapacitated or dies, a successor trustee will be appointed to manage the trust according to the terms of the trust document to insure that the settlor’s wishes will be carried out. In the case of living trusts set up by married couples, the surviving spouse should review the terms of the trust to see if any issues need resolution.

Helping local & out-of-area clients with Nevada probate matters, call now 877-321-1721

At the Law Office of Jill Hanlon, we assist trustees in all areas of trust administration including:

  • Appointment of a successor trustee
  • Locating and inventorying assets
  • Notifying trust beneficiaries
  • Paying trust debts and expenses
  • Distributing assets and accounting to beneficiaries

Contact Us Now To Discuss Trust Administration With A Lawyer

If you have questions, attorney Jill Hanlon has more than 20 years of experience helping people with trust administration. Please contact us anytime! We look forward to hearing from you.